Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Being Thankful in ALL Circumstances...

Wow!  The past couple of months have been a whirlwind!  Friends have asked me how I'm enjoying it, and I feel like I ramble for an hour trying to put in words how awesome it feels!  Following your heart can be so freeing!  While it has kept me extremely busy, being busy doing what you're passionate for is amazingly invigorating.
Now, am I saying that everything has gone completely right, since I've started this new journey?  Hah!  No.  In the past couple of weeks, I've had some truly amazing experiences, met some great new friends and have had more opportunities open for me that continue to excite me for what is to come.  In that same time period, I've had my heart broken by an unexpected breakup, have had my fair share of technical issues and other things.  I'm not focused on those, though.  I am blessed for the life that I have and in no way do I want to degrade these opportunities and blessings by toiling in the negatives of life.  I'm not discounting them as experiences of my life.  Instead, I honored my feelings in those experiences and took away any lesson that I may need for future experiences because there will be future relationships, future technical mishaps and such. 
So, I've said all of this to ask "Are you listening to yourself?  Following your heart?"  You may think that me asking this means I expect you to drop everything and do what your heart is telling you to do.  I'm not saying that... completely.  We all have responsibilities to tend.  Do what you can at the moment to follow your passion and make a gameplan to further this in your life.  You'll notice the difference once you start allowing your heart to lead you.  I know I have.  It is a conscience decision that you have to make.  In that decision, you can also make the choice to focus on the positive aspects of your life.  This decision can do so much to your quality of life.
So, as we celebrate Thanksgiving, I'm flooded with so many reasons I'm thankful.  I hope each of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to subscribe or follow so you don't miss a post! Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete